Representative of SCALA in Oregon, calls meetings of officers, creates agenda for meetings, has final authority on all group activities, creates and publishes content to the blog, liaises with: professional organizations, ESU Faculty, Cohorts and Kansas group. Provides cohesion and direction for all other SCALA officers in Oregon. The president approves all financial transactions of SCALA Oregon funds. (See other position descriptions)
(Last Updated 5/5/2019)
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Meeting of SCALA Presidents during ALA annual and Midwinter conferences.
- Chapter Information
- Information clarifying what constitutes as a chapter.
- Professional Ethics
- ALA’s outlined code of ethics.
- Core Values
- Core values of librarianship.
- ESU SCALA Constitution (PDF)
- Emporia State University’s rules for what its student chapter is and how it should run.